- Double-check that you're using the credentials associated with your Stratas Advisors account. These credentials may be different than the ones for our older websites or other Hart Energy sites.
- Use the "Forgot Password" feature to reset your password.
- Check "Keep Me Logged In" to stay logged in between sessions.
Display Problems & Broken Features
- Our site is optimized for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11. If you're using an older version of these browsers, try updating to a newer one to see whether that resolves the issue.
- Refreshing your page (F5) or clearing your browser cache also sometimes solves display problems.
- If your company's IT policies prevent switching or updating browsers or if you still have trouble after trying the steps above, please Contact Us for more assistance.
Finding Your Subscription Content
Reports, Forecasts, Analysis
- Browse the Latest Analysis listings on your Dashboard. The most recent reports you're subscribed to appear at the top.
- Use the "My Subscriptions" button to go to dedicated subscription pages with additional tools for sorting reports by region, topic and type of content.
- Search by keyword in the Search bar near the top of the page. Run an Advanced Search to select more specific parameters such as region.
- Look for additional navigational aids in the right-hand column on many pages.
Data Tools, Interactive Mapping
- Buttons are on your Dashboard.
- Look for similar links in the right-hand column on many other pages.
- Data tools and maps open in a separate browser tab or window. Flip between tabs to return to the main site.
Navigating the Site
- This is the first page you see when you log in.
- Return to it by clicking on the Stratas Advisors logo at the top of any page.
- Customize your account profile by clicking on your name in the upper-right hand corner, near the "logout" link.
- Use the "My Subscriptions" button in the black bar at the top of any page to quickly access listings of content for each service you're subscribed to.
- These pages include filters and links to call up reports by region, topic and type of content (Country Profile, for example).
- Add a report or page to your Favorites list by clicking on the "Favorites" link above its headline.
- The "Favorites" button in the black bar at the top of the page will provide quick access later.
- The "Menu" button in the upper-right corner of your screen provides links to information about Stratas Advisors and our range of services.
- Find announcements, Insights and other non-subscription content here.
Where Are the Annual Forecast Books and PDFs?
We still release the same annual forecasts as before, but we no longer produce pre-formatted PDF or book deliverables.
Our all-digital platform offers enhanced features such as interactive data and mapping tools that traditional print books and PDFs cannot. We can also quickly update projections year-round when significant market changes occur, helping your business respond quickly to changing circumstances.
Annual forecasts are now divided into a series of smaller, fully searchable reports so you can zero in on specific areas of interest. Subscription pages also include navigational tools that sort forecast sections by region and topic.
Where Can I Download Reports for Offline Reading?
Each report has a "Download as PDF" link above its headline. In some cases, the downloads will not resemble the Table-of-Contents-style, long-form deliverables you were familiar with previously. Many of our annual and quarterly releases are now divided into smaller reports to take advantage of online features.
Can You Notify Me When New Reports Are Released?
We encourage you as a subscriber to check your Dashboard regularly to see what's new. We also send a weekly email digest listing recent releases. Ensure you are set up to receive those emails by accessing the email preference center in your member profile area.