INTEGRATED OIL & GAS OFFERINGS
Stratas Advisors is a global consulting and advisory firm that covers the full spectrum of the energy sector and closely linked industries – including transportation. Our integrated approach delves into each area individually and also examines the relationships between the segments. Whether you’re looking for the big picture or a snapshot of a particular segment, we have a solution for you. Our online subscription services provide access to an innovative portal of timely and relevant analysis, insights, and interactive data tools.
Integrated Oil and Gas | Browse Services
Our UPSTREAM services drill down into the supply side with a ground-level look at the fields, wells and companies involved in exploration and production of oil, gas and NGL. Includes production forecasts as well as economic analysis and updates on operator strategies.
- Detailed analysis of shale and tight oil resources from North American and global perspectives
- Global liquids outlook, with consideration of quality attributes
- Global hydrocarbon supply analysis and forecast
- Hands-on tools to explore production data and economics
Our MIDSTREAM services move into new frontiers spurred by changing supply/demand dynamics coupled with the ongoing investments in transportation of crude oil, NGL and LNG via pipeline, rail and ship. Includes analysis of the links that tie infrastructure and logistics to developments in the upstream and downstream segments.
- Assessment of infrastructure projects in North America
- Evaluation of LNG projects and LNG movements from a global perspective
- Assessment of global pipeline projects
- Analysis of natural gas supply and demand
- Price forecasts pertaining to NGL and natural gas
- Evaluation of regulatory matters that could affect project development
Our DOWNSTREAM services refine your strategy and help you thrive in an environment in which crude oil supply dynamics and product demand trends are structurally evolving. Consider the opportunities and challenges associated with future supply/demand conditions and the impact of imbalances on market conditions and investment decisions.
- Evaluation of the impact of changing crude and feedstock supplies on the refining sector — including the impact of unconventional resources
- Assessment and forecast of supply/demand conditions at the global, regional and country levels
- Analysis of octane and other blending requirements within the context of changing specifications and mix of components
- Detailed, project-level analysis of refinery-related capital investments