Global energy markets are reeling from a crude oil and natural gas supply/demand imbalance that has left commodity prices depressed for almost two years. Though recovery seems to be on the horizon, industry executives are searching for clarity on the pace, strength and timing. Stratas Advisors, a global research and consulting firm, is hosting a one-day seminar in Singapore to address the ”Energy Outlook from the Perspective of Asia”.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What is the likelihood of OPEC maintaining the current approach?
- Could we see further price surprises in 2016?
- What are the uncertainties associated with energy demand in Asia Pacific?
- How does LNG demand look for Asia Pacific in the short-to-mid-term?
- Will new refineries continue to sprout in Asia Pacific?
- What are the expected changes in fuel specifications globally and in Asia Pacific?
- Will vehicle demand continue to grow exponentially in Asia Pacific?
- What are the growing trends for biofuels and alternative fuels globally and in Asia Pacific?
- John Paisie, Executive Vice President, Stratas Advisors
- Huiming Li, Director, Stratas Advisors
- Maelle Soares-Pinto, Director, Stratas Advisors
- Stratas Advisors’ experts in the Asia Pacific region
22 Orange Grove Rd.
Thursday, June 2, 2016
8:30am-5:30pm (local time)
Attendees can register online for free, but seating is limited. Members of the press are welcome to attend as well. However, we request that only one reporter per media outlet register.
Available for Interviews
Stratas Advisors experts are available to answer questions and can offer insights to the energy industry. For interview opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
About Stratas Advisors
Stratas Advisors is a global consulting and advisory firm covering the full spectrum of the
energy market — upstream, midstream and downstream — and related sectors, such as automotive, transportation, power, petrochemicals and heavy industries. The company also evaluates and assesses the impact of macro-level drivers including geopolitics, macro-economics and energy policies. Experienced Stratas analysts and consultants provide data, analysis and strategic insights to leading businesses, governments and institutions to identify, understand and monitor key drivers that shape future developments. This forward-looking perspective helps clients leverage opportunities, mitigate risks and implement strategies. Stratas Advisors, a Hart Energy company, is based in Houston, Texas and has offices in Brussels and Singapore. For information, visit our Services.