Houston, TX (October 23, 2015) – Experts from Stratas Advisors, a global research and consulting firm, will deliver strategic insights across the energy value chain at Hart Energy's 2015 DUG Eagle Ford and MIDSTREAM Texas conferences. The two events are co-located and share an exhibition floor.
When: October 25-27, 2015
Where: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
What: Conference delegates will meet and hear from Stratas experts.
- Upstream Manager Jessica Garrison will discuss how operators are cutting costs and improving well productivity. Learn about "Eagle Ford Economics" Monday at DUG Eagle Ford.
- Midstream Director Greg Haas will highlight petrochemical pricing and the new demand of NGLs in Texas in this new low-cost environment. His session "Infrastructure for the Petrochemical Renaissance" is set for Tuesday at MIDSTREAM Texas.
Attendees will …
- Receive insights about the future of the oil to export market
- Discuss opportunities for midstream infrastructure in Texas and Louisiana
- Have detailed discussions about industry activity and the economics of drilling in the Eagle Ford
- See demonstrations of web-based analytical tools detailing economics by well, operator and play
- Learn about Stratas Advisors' weekly commentary, "What's affecting oil prices?"
Stratas Advisors will host interviews for media in Room 214D, upstairs near the DUG Eagle Ford Q&A room. Experts will also be available on the exhibition floor at Booth #5031.
Conference registration is available online. To view the agendas, visit DUG Eagle Ford or MIDSTREAM Texas.
Stratas Advisors' experts are available to answer questions about the global crude oil market and can offer insight to topics across the energy industry’s value chain. For interview opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
About Stratas Advisors
Stratas Advisors is a global consulting and advisory firm covering the full spectrum of the energy market — upstream, midstream and downstream — and related sectors, such as automotive, transportation, power, petrochemicals and heavy industries. The company also evaluates and assesses the impact of macro-level drivers including geopolitics, macro-economics and energy policies. Experienced Stratas analysts and consultants provide data, analysis and strategic insights to leading businesses, governments and institutions to identify, understand and monitor key drivers that shape future developments. This forward-looking perspective helps clients leverage opportunities, mitigate risks and implement strategies. Stratas Advisors, a Hart Energy company, is based in Houston, Texas and has offices in Brussels and Singapore. For information, visit StratasAdvisors.com.