Collection of Information
User-Supplied Personal Information
If You are required to register to use a feature of this Website or for the Stratas Products, we will collect personal information about You, for example, Your name, address, phone number, email address, country of residence, payment card information, and other information which You voluntarily submit. We keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We may use certain information You provide to offer You products and services that we believe may be of interest to You. If You don't wish to receive such offers, You may opt out by sending us an e-mail.
If You contact us for customer support, we may ask You to provide information about Your computer or about the issues You are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer Your questions. We may record Your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
Our Website may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to You. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Do not disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
Web Server Logs
When You visit our website, we may track non-personal information about Your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our Website. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- The name of Your Internet Service Provider
- The city, state, and country from which You access our website
- The date and time of Your visit
- The Web page from which You arrived to our Website
- The pages You viewed on the Website
- Certain searches/queries that You conducted via our Website
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Website, analyze its usage, protect the Website and its Content from inappropriate use, and improve User experiences.
In some instances, we may collect non-personal aggregate data through cookies and similar files. Cookies allow us to save passwords and preferences for You so You won't have to reenter them each time You visit. The majority of Web browsers accept cookies and similar files, but You can usually change the browser settings to prevent this. However, if You do so, some functionality of this Website may be lost.
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, our Website is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and we store Your personal information on a secure server that is password protected and shielded from the outside world by a firewall. However, please note that no system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard - we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information You provide to us and, accordingly, You do so at Your own risk.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make Your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except when we have Your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Our employees, contractors and affiliated companies: we may share personal information within Stratas Advisors and among its affiliates for purposes of data processing, transaction processing, data storage, customer service, authentication, marketing on our behalf, or as otherwise needed to administer, evaluate or improve our business or our services.
- Service Providers: we may share personal information with authorized third-parties in order to provide a requested service, facilitate a transaction You have requested, process information, manage and enhance User data, provide customer service, conduct customer research, to provide marketing on our behalf or to administer, evaluate or improve our business or the Stratas Products.
- Non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by law: we may disclose personal information to third parties as permitted by law, if required to do so by law, or when we have a good faith believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share Personal Information in order to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or violations of our rights.
Collection and use of information for authentication purposes is part of the log-on process for clients registered to use the Website. A combination of authentication criteria such as Your user information, transactional data, session surveillance, device fingerprint, IP information, and pattern recognition may be collected and used by us.
Our Website does not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children.
Access and Corrections
If we have personally identifiable information about You, You may review it and instruct that it be corrected, updated, or deleted, by contacting us via e-mail. We will take all reasonable steps to make the requested changes. However, it is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of the information we collect on our systems, and data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain data for a period in our backup systems. We may also retain some information for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact You by e-mail with information about our products or services. If You do not wish to receive such e-mails You can easily opt out by sending us an e-mail.
Our Website may provide links to other third-party websites that are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage You to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Notice to California Residents:
California law requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request via e-mail.
How to Contact Us
This Website is provided by Stratas Advisors. You may contact us by sending us an e-mail.