Catalyst Market Outlook
Understanding the catalyst market is critical to refiners including the future demand that will be driven by future fuel specifications and capital investments. The catalyst demand is dependent on utilization of refinery secondary processing units as well depends on quality of feedstocks processed. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with the ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
The subscription service provides refinery catalyst demand outlook for 2018-2040 by region. The market share for refining catalysts includes the installed volumes and per annum volumes. The market share for process technologies includes the installed capacities and capacities associated with current refinery capital projects (greenfield refineries and expansions/upgrades of existing refineries).
With this service, you receive
- Direct Access to analysts
- Executive summary and competitive landscape pertaining to refining catalysts and process technologies
- Catalyst demand outlook for 2018-2040 by region, Refinery Hydrogen consumption, and Sulfur production forecast
- Market shares of the top competitors
- Refining catalysts consumption forecast
- Hydrocracking – pre- and post-treatment
- FCC – pre-and post-treatment
- Naphtha and light distillate hydrotreating
- Diesel and gasoil hydrotreating
- Process technologies
- Hydrocracking (including residue hydrocracking)
- FCC (including residue FCC)