Global Energy Perspectives
An indispensable resource for relevant, reliable and timely analytical analysis across the entire global oil and gas value chain, including renewables... Our distinctive approach to market analysis, produced in close collaboration between our forecasting and modeling teams, allows us to deliver meaningful and original insights, as well as in-depth data services, on topical, yet timely and relevant, trends and developments that impact the upstream, midstream, downstream, and fuel & transport sectors so you can identify opportunities, mitigate risk, validate your business strategy and build a strong market position.This service crosses several key verticals and industry sub-sectors, such as:
Oil Exploration & Production • Refining & Processing • Gas Processing/NGL • Fuels (gasoline and distillates) • Petrochemicals • LNG • Alternative Fuels (i.e., biofuels) • Syngas • Policy & Regulation
- E-mail delivery and online access to the topical analysis behind select industry Insights (upstream, midstream, downstream, fuel & transport, executive suite)
- Daily original analysis based on timely assessment of policy, technological and market trends and developments
- Weekly analysis of commodity pricing trends/themes (i.e., crude, natural gas, NGLs, refined products, biofuels)
- Weekly detailed analysis of refiner crack spreads, throughput analysis and regional (PADD) production and supply dynamics
- Quarterly detailed analysis of capital investments across the energy sector
- Quarterly Refinery Tracker, which provides a snapshot of global refining project development worldwide
- Direct access to our experts
- Interactive tools for custom charting and data downloads
Interactive charting tools let you visualize, explore and export datasets from specific areas of interest:
- Capacity information by region, country, location, and name and owner/operator of 900+ refineries worldwide.
- Global supply and demand data on gasoline and middle distillates by regions.
- Production capacity by region for aviation biofuel, biodiesel, biogas, biomethanol, butanol, DME, ETBE, ethanol (all), ethanol (cellulosic), renewable diesel, renewable gasoline and renewable heating oil.
- Details on 1,000+ gasification projects worldwide by region, location, production type, and project status.
- Benzene and sulfur limits for gasoline and diesel in 100 countries.
- Liquefaction Plants
- Regasification Plants
- Downstream Companies/Refiners
- Transportation/Fuels Companies & Vehicle Manufacturers
- Midstream Operators
- LNG Operators
- Biofuel Companies and Stakeholders
- Petrochemical Companies
- Pipeline/Tanker Fleet Transport Services
- Engineering/Technology Firms
- Lubricant/Additive Suppliers
- Investors and Financial Planners
- Upstream Operators