Global Alternative Fuels Service
The Global Alternative Fuels provides in-depth coverage and analysis of a range of topics focusing on alternative fuels and emerging vehicle technologies. Key areas of analysis include infrastructure, policies and legislation and fuels covered include compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, E85, methanol, DME, electricity and hydrogen. We track issues in more than 60 countries, framing information in the global and regional context. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Analysis by fuel – global, regional and country views
- Assessment of the drivers that influence the penetration of alternative fuels
- Insights and analysis pertaining to alternative fuels
- Policies and regulations
- Grants and tax incentives
- infrastructure such as pipelines and filling stations
- Specifications for alternative fuels quality
- Historical and current supply/demand and exports/imports
- Timely information on the fuel mix road map for key countries
- Case studies for key countries by alternative fuel type
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|Alternative Fuel Producers, Marketers, Blenders, Traders
||Identify trends and opportunities; act on policy changes and regulations; and assess the competition.
||Develop powertrain strategies and fleet projections with future market conditions in mind.
||Identify opportunities and stay abreast of policy changes.
|OEM Suppliers and Industry Vendors: Automotive, marine, aviation
||Understand future demand and target the right prospects.
||Incorporate market data into feasibility studies, and then pinpoint the companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
|Airport Ground Operations
||Identify opportunities to reduce emissions from ground support equipment.
|Logistics and Transportation
||Capitalize on trends and find ways to capture new volumes.
|Governments and Regulatory Agencies
||Improve the efficacy of regulatory and logistical initiatives.
||Understand the future supply/demand environment and focus on the best prospects.