FUEL & TRANSPORTATION
Global Alternative Fuels ServiceAlternative fuels are on a journey packed with enormous potential. CNG, LNG, LPG, E85, methanol and DME are just some of the options making inroads as transportation fuels. We can help you navigate this emerging market and plot a course for success.
Our Global Alternative Fuels service offers in-depth, unbiased coverage and analysis of these fuels and related new and emerging vehicle technologies. We track issues in more than 60 countries, framing information in the global and regional context. We also provide timely information on the fuel mix road map and examine key drivers that influence this growing market. We can help you with:
- Strategic planning: Envision the big picture and set goals based on our industry intelligence
- Regulatory compliance: Understand and adhere to the rules that affect your operations
- Capex planning: Evaluate the best allocation of resources for long-term gains
- Competitive assessment: See how your business stacks up to the competition
- Advisory support: Assess the use of alternative fuels in your operations
- Supplementing in-house databases and analyses
Who Uses This Service? How Do They Use It?
|Alternative Fuel Producers, Marketers, Blenders, Traders
||Identify trends and opportunities; act on policy changes and regulations; and assess the competition.
||Develop powertrain strategies and fleet projections with future market conditions in mind.
||Identify opportunities and stay abreast of policy changes.
|OEM Suppliers and Industry Vendors: Automotive, marine, aviation
||Understand future demand and target the right prospects.
||Incorporate market data into feasibility studies, and then pinpoint the companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
|Airport Ground Operations
||Identify opportunities to reduce emissions from ground support equipment.
|Logistics and Transportation
||Capitalize on trends and find ways to capture new volumes.
|Governments and Regulatory Agencies
||Improve the efficacy of regulatory and logistical initiatives.
||Understand the future supply/demand environment and focus on the best prospects.
- Regular insight into and analysis of:
- Alternative fuels and vehicles policy: laws, regulations, directives
- Fiscal policy, such as grants and tax incentives
- Statistics on infrastructure such as pipelines and filling stations
- Specifications for alternative fuels quality
- Historical and current supply/demand and exports/imports
- Case studies for key countries by alternative fuel type
- Analysis by fuel – global and regional views
- Interactive webinars
- Direct access to analysts