Global Automotive Service
Vehicle demand is rapidly diversifying across the globe, driven by technology advancements, changing requirements for fuel mileage efficiency and the advent of alternative fuels spurred by high oil prices and environmental concerns. These changes complicate the assessment of the composition of future vehicle fleets.
Our Global Automotive service simplifies that process, providing current and future fleet characteristics, compositions for light-, medium- and heavy-duty vehicles and supporting analyses pertaining to the key countries.
Coupled with unparalleled customer service and direct access to our researchers, the Global Automotive service will also help you:
- Analyze new fleet characteristics to meet efficiency and emissions standards
- Perform competitive analysis for fuel economy compliance by model and brand
- Understand import-export strategies for OEMs
- Discover the impact of macro-level factors such as economics, environmental policy and energy composition and demand on the world’s vehicle fleets.
Who Uses This Service? How Do They Use It?
||Develop powertrain strategies within the context of future market conditions and the competitive landscape.
||Understand how the composition of the vehicle fleet will affect future demand for petroleum fuels.
||Pinpoint the locations, companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
|Suppliers: Parts, Solutions, Material, Machinery and Equipment||Identify opportunities and narrow your list of target markets for sales efforts.|
|Fleet Operators||Anticipate changes and adapt strategies.|
|Trading Companies and Financial Institutions||Understand market drivers and anticipate opportunities.|
||Incorporate into developing efficiency standards and regulatory goals.
- Coverage of key markets across the globe, encompassing North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Database of historical, current and future fleet composition and attributes
- Analyses of future market conditions and the competitive landscape
- Tracking of global automotive production facilities
- Outlook for imports and exports
- Direct access to our user-centric research time