Global Automotive Service
Vehicle demand is rapidly diversifying across the globe, driven by technology advancements, changing requirements for fuel mileage efficiency and the advent of alternative fuels spurred by high oil prices and environmental concerns. These changes complicate the assessment of the composition of future vehicle fleets. Our Global Automotive service provides current and future fleet characteristics, compositions for light-, medium- and heavy-duty vehicles and supporting analyses pertaining to the key countries. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Web access to analyses, data and data tools
- Interactive tools for custom charting, data downloads and mapping
- Coverage of key markets across the globe, encompassing North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia
- Database of historical, current and future fleet composition and attributes
- Evaluation of fleet characteristics with respect to efficiency and emissions standards
- Assessment of future fuel efficiency of the fleet and the impact on demand
- Analyses of future market conditions and the competitive landscape
- Tracking of global automotive production facilities
- Outlook for imports and exports of vehicles
- Interactive tools for custom charting and data downloads
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
||Develop powertrain strategies within the context of future market conditions and the competitive landscape.
||Understand how the composition of the vehicle fleet will affect future demand for petroleum fuels.
||Pinpoint the locations, companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
|Suppliers: Parts, Solutions, Material, Machinery and Equipment||Identify opportunities and narrow your list of target markets for sales efforts.|
|Fleet Operators||Anticipate changes and adapt strategies.|
|Trading Companies and Financial Institutions||Understand market drivers and anticipate opportunities.|
||Incorporate into developing efficiency standards and regulatory goals.