Global Biofuels Outlook Service
In the Global Biofuels Outlook service, we integrate in-depth analysis of biofuels markets with our global fuels and refining forecasts, accounting for trends in feedstocks, investment, regulations, and other industry developments. Our global forecast of biofuels annually to 2035 includes supply/demand for 30 countries along with associated biofuel and feedstock price outlooks for major spot markets. Our robust, comprehensive analysis equips you with the unbiased intelligence you need to confidently make the best decisions for your business. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Web access to analyses, data and data tools
- Interactive tools for custom charting, data downloads and mapping
- Supply and demand forecast by region, country and biofuel type
- Current and future production capacity by region
- Ethanol, biodiesel, and feedstock pricing forecast through 2035 based on robust quantitative modeling that takes into account supply/demand fundamentals and expected policy developments
- Policy and taxation review by country – current and future
- Next-generation biofuels contribution outlook
- Assessment of long-term trends we have seen and are expecting
- Analysis of new market developments
- Assessment of the most likely biofuels trade routes and flows
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|Biofuel Producers, Marketers, Blenders, Traders
||Utilize global, regional and country biofuels supply and demand forecast tools to benchmark in-house forecasts.
||Identify opportunities and understand biofuels’ impact on market share.|
|Additive and OEM Suppliers
||Prepare for market shifts ahead of your competition.
||Understand long-term market conditions that will impact powertrain and fleet development.
||Determine future production and implication on feedstocks.
|Logistics and Transportation
||Capitalize on trade pattern forecasts.
||Incorporate into market research, due diligence and pricing.
||Anticipate future market conditions and identify opportunities.
||Identify opportunities and challenges associated with projected supply/demand situation.
|Aviation and Marine Interests
||Assess future opportunities and supply/demand challenges.|
||Determine markets for your technology.
|Governments and Regulatory Agencies
||Anticipate issues affecting industry; use as an international policy reference.
||Determine best prospects for your services.