Global Fuel Specifications Service
The Global Fuel Specifications service provides world refining, automotive, and technology supplier stakeholders, as well as governments, with quality information and concise analysis on transportation fuel quality, vehicle emissions and vehicle efficiency legislation, regulations and specifications for more than 150 countries, assisting our clients in better understanding global fuel quality developments and their impact on the automotive and refining sector, as well as the environment. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Web access to analyses, data and data tools
- Interactive tools for custom charting, data downloads and mapping
- Access to an extensive and frequently updated database of fuel specifications for 150-plus countries and a wide range of fuels: gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends, biodiesel blends, ethanol, biodiesel, butanol, CNG, LNG, LPG, DME, methanol, methanol blends, marine, jet, kerosene, fuel oil, and additives
- Regular updates and analysis on regulatory and policy changes (current and proposed) that drive fuel specs and emission standards; includes assessments of emissions related to transportation (marine, road, air) and fuel efficiencies (current and projected)
- Impacts of climate and air quality issues on transportation fuel quality
- Interactive webinars
- Access to interactive maps
- Copy of the Worldwide Fuel Specifications Book
- Direct access to our analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
||Follow sound technical guidelines to implement local, national and regional policies and prepare for market changes.
||Anticipate changes in quality and demand.
|EPC||Understand the future supply/demand environment and focus on your best prospects.
||Develop powertrain strategies and fleet projections in the context of future market conditions.
|OEM Suppliers and Industry Vendors (additives, octane, materials)
||Understand future demand and focus your strategy on the right prospects.
|Petrochemical Firms||Assess current and future market opportunities.
|Refining Technology Firms||Develop appropriate strategies for refining investments.
|Governments and Regulatory Agencies
||Improve the efficacy of regulatory and logistical initiatives.
|Traders (financial and oil companies)
||Anticipate market fluctuations based on changing fuel specs and supply/demand dynamics.
|Logistics and Transportation
||See what’s coming down the road for fuel-product demand.
||Pinpoint the locations, companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.