Global Fuel Specifications ServiceKeeping up with changes in transportation fuel specifications and policies is a full-time job. We do it so you don’t have to.
Our fuel quality team scours myriad sources for data and information to provide a comprehensive view of fuel markets in 150-plus countries. You can rely on our timely analysis and expert guidance for help with:
- Regulatory compliance: Understand the framework for your operations.
- Strategic planning: Identify short- and long-term opportunities and challenges stemming from policy changes.
- Capex planning: Position resources to gain advantages.
- Competitive assessments: Know what your rivals know.
- Supplementing in-house databases and analyses.
Who Uses This Service? How Do They Use It?
||Follow sound technical guidelines to implement local, national and regional policies and prepare for market changes.
||Anticipate changes in quality and demand.
|EPC||Understand the future supply/demand environment and focus on your best prospects.
||Develop powertrain strategies and fleet projections in the context of future market conditions.
|OEM Suppliers and Industry Vendors (additives, octane, materials)
||Understand future demand and focus your strategy on the right prospects.
|Petrochemical Firms||Assess current and future market opportunities.
|Refining Technology Firms||Develop appropriate strategies for refining investments.
|Governments and Regulatory Agencies
||Improve the efficacy of regulatory and logistical initiatives.
|Traders (financial and oil companies)
||Anticipate market fluctuations based on changing fuel specs and supply/demand dynamics.
|Logistics and Transportation
||See what’s coming down the road for fuel-product demand.
||Pinpoint the locations, companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
- Access to an extensive and frequently updated database of fuel specifications for 150-plus countries and a wide range of fuels: gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends, biodiesel blends, ethanol, biodiesel, butanol, CNG, LNG, LPG, DME, methanol, methanol blends, marine, jet, kerosene, fuel oil, additives.
- Regular updates and analysis on regulatory and policy changes (current and proposed) that drive fuel specs and emission standards; includes assessments of emissions related to transportation (marine, road, air) and fuel efficiencies (current and projected)
- Impacts of climate and air quality issues on transportation fuel quality
- Interactive webinars
- Direct access to our analysts
- Copy of the Worldwide Fuel Specifications Book
- Access to our analysts' maps and presentations from industry conferences
- Available as an add-on: Analysis of fuel additives, including usage, current issues, regulations and a database of additives and suppliers