Global Heavy Crude Oil Service
Global Heavy Crude Oil delivers timely and relevant insights and forecasts on fundamentals germane to global heavy crude oil. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. In addition, the service provides access to selected data, interactive charts, and mapping tools. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Forecasts of global heavy crude oil production (including historical production) broken out by key producing areas, countries and fields, and updated quarterly
- Assessment of trends, demand and market conditions, as well as current and future market shares of heavy crude oil streams
- Topical and market-inspired insights comprising of scheduled and ad hoc contributions
- Resource estimates (updated annually) for global heavy crude oil based on geology, prevailing economics, and viable technology
- Field and project level estimates are provided for selected resources
- Analysis of heavy crude transportation, processing (including diluent for extra heavy crude) and disposition of heavy crude oil
- Assessment of heavy crude economics and valuations
- Forecasted prices and differentials
- Customizable, web-based tools that allow user-directed views of supply based on selected parameters including location, company and timing
- Downloadable data that can be structured in both standard and customized datasets and directly imported to Excel
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
||Learn how much heavy crude will be entering global markets and which countries have the hottest opportunities; monitor your competition.
|Crude Oil Marketers
||Understand the implications for the ability to place future volumes of heavy crude oil into the market.
|Petroleum Refiners||Develop the appropriate strategy for refining investments and for securing crude oil supplies.
|Oil Traders and Transportation Companies
||Identify production trends and their impact on trade flows and future prices and differentials; anticipate infrastructure bottlenecks.
|Service Companies & Equipment Providers
||Identify best prospects for sales efforts.
|Investors & Capital Providers
||Pinpoint the locations, companies and projects with the best potential for strong returns.
||Prepare better-informed regulations and initiatives based on data and industry fundamentals.