Global LNG Service
The LNG industry is generating a lot of buzz, and for good reason. Abundant natural gas plus skyrocketing demand equals tons of opportunity. But with this wave of enthusiasm comes a flood of questions:
- Which announced projects are most likely to be completed – and which ones don’t stand a chance?
- Which regions and demand segments offer the most opportunity, and why?
- How does the LNG carrier market look?
The Global LNG service cuts straight to the chase. Our high-impact, realistic view of the industry allows you to quickly digest data and trends and act on growing global LNG demand. Expert analysis gets to the heart of LNG market drivers, meaning you don’t have to comb through ― or pay for ― information that isn’t relevant.
Supported by extensive databases and analytical models, this service clarifies the current industry situation, provides projections for the future and identifies the related opportunities and risks. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the LNG market and strengthen your ability to plan from a position of authority.
- Global and region-by-region LNG capacity forecasts to 2030 for liquefaction and regasification
- Facility assessment and handicapping across numerous defined metrics, along with our evaluation rationale
- Projected long- and short-term pricing for Henry Hub, NBP and Japan LNG
- Listing of all current contracts based on provider, time, scale and facility
- Historical LNG consumption and trade data
- Access to a database of LNG terminal profiles
- LNG shipping outlook, forecasting future charter rates
- Projected future flows of LNG from terminals to key target markets
- Regular updates and analysis on current topics of interest in the LNG market
- Access to our LNG experts
- Interactive webinars
- Interactive tools for custom charting and data downloads
- Mapping add-ons available
- Our precise and transparent handicapping of LNG facilities provides an honest, realistic assessment of the projects. The scoring incorporates factors such as regulatory positioning, the size and experience of major proponents, and key offtake agreements.
- Detailed facility information helps you find answers quickly.
- Big-picture perspectives on geopolitics and macroeconomics drive our proprietary pricing forecasts, translating key issues into the LNG space.
- We keep you up-to-date through semiannual forecast revisions plus year-round coverage and analysis of market events.
Interactive charting tools let you visualize, explore and export our LNG data to zero in on specific areas of interest.
LNG Terminal Scoring
LNG Terminal Treemap
Regional LNG Flows
|Who Uses This Service?||How Do They Use It?|
|LNG Startups & Entrepreneurial Ventures||Identify key trends; understand the future potential flow of LNG and ideal markets; gain detailed data on plants; review the role that shipping and its future costs will play in the flow of LNG.|
|LNG Vendors & Service Companies||Pinpoint the projects that have a realistic chance of moving forward; understand market potential and make better capital planning choices.|
|Midstream Operators: MLPs, Processing Operators, Pipeline Firms||Spot true market opportunities; assess potential gaps and opportunities to develop new infrastructure.|
|Upstream Operators: Smaller, Natural Gas-Focused Producers||Identify new market opportunities for producers of low-cost natural gas; assess potential competition and price of LNG supplies in various regions.|
||Understand the future supply/demand environment and the underlying economics pertaining to investments.|
|Natural Gas Marketers
||Determine the best strategy for securing outlets for supplies in light of demand growth and logistical requirements.|
|Industry Consumers & Utilities||Determine the best strategy for securing future supplies, including negotiating and contracting.|
||Understand the future requirements for moving LNG between regions and the associated shipping rates.|
|Policy-Makers & Influencers||Prepare better-informed regulations and initiatives based on data and industry fundamentals.|
|Investors, Bankers, Private Equity Firms, Financial Analysts||Make effective strategic decisions based on which projects will move forward; understand LNG’s role in regional energy mixes.|