Global Natural Gas Service
Natural gas is in high demand as a cleaner source of energy, creating opportunities across the value chain and around the world. Knowing how this market is most likely to evolve is essential to long-term strategic and tactical planning.
Our Global Natural Gas service has the answers you’re looking for. We offer a unique, integrated perspective on growth and shifts in global gas demand, as well as international supply and trade flows. Leveraging Stratas Advisors’ proprietary projections for product demand, pipeline use, pricing and more, we present a solid forecast for the next 15 years that incorporates:
- Rigorous analytical modeling of future natural gas demand and proposed capital investments.
- Segmented demand outlooks based on key consumption sectors.
- Integrated supply and demand balances for top energy-producing and –consuming countries worldwide.
- Gas production forecasts from our Upstream research practice.
- Perspectives on major developments in natural gas demand, infrastructure and production.
- Influences from big-picture geopolitical factors on future market trends.
- Long- and short-term pricing for natural gas at key hubs and international landing points.
- A standalone product that also complements other Stratas Advisors services, including Global Shale, North American Shale, North American Natural Gas and Global LNG
- Country-by-country assessments, focusing on the top energy producing/consuming countries
- Forecasts of natural gas demand in key consuming sectors, including power generation and the heavy industries
- Assessments of conventional and unconventional production of natural gas
- Projected movements of natural gas via pipeline and LNG
- Long- and short-term forecasts of the price of natural gas at key regional hubs and landing points
- Interactive tools for custom charting and data downloads
- Mapping add-ons available: Natural Gas Transportation and Processing Infrastructure and North American Oil & Natural Gas Wells
- High-level data and projections are drawn from across Stratas Advisors’ five research practices, spanning the entire energy value chain.
- We integrate macro-level outlooks and industry-focused analysis into a single platform to enable informed strategic thinking.
- The breadth of our expertise provides guidance that takes into account the impact of market segments that might be outside your current coverage.
|Who Uses This Service?||How Do They Use It?|
|Oil and Gas Producers||Learn which markets offer the best climate for your product.|
|Service Providers & Industry Vendors||Understand future demand trends and focus your strategy on the right prospects and locations.|
|Project Developers||Understand the future supply/demand environment and the underlying economics pertaining to investments.|
|Natural Gas Marketers||Determine the best strategy for securing outlets for supplies in light of demand growth and logistical requirements.|
|Industry Consumers & Utilities||Plan the best strategy for securing future supplies, including negotiating and contracting.|
|LNG Transporters||Understand the future requirements for moving LNG between regions and the associated shipping rates.|
|Policy-makers and Influencers||Make better decisions about regulatory policies and initiatives.|