Enhanced Shale Service
The Enhanced Shale Service delivers timely and relevant insights and forecasts on upstream fundamentals germane to North America supply, including shale-related developments. Analyses, insights, and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats, including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. In addition, the service provides access to selected data, charts, and add-on services.
With this service, you receive
- Assessment of top shale plays and monitoring of emerging plays
- Detailed production estimates (updated quarterly) by major producing plays and geographic regions, as well as aggregates of lesser producing areas grouped by well types
- Production estimates for oil, natural gas and NGLs including monthly historical and forecast figures broken out by selected producing areas
- Complimentary access to North American Shale Infrastructure, which provides evaluation of takeaway capacity pertaining to crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with consideration of current logistical and processing capabilities and expected investments
- Topical and market-inspired insights comprised of scheduled and ad hoc contributions
- Resource estimates (updated annually) for North American oil and natural gas based on geology, prevailing economics, and visible technology
- Access to charts and downloadable data that can be downloaded in both standard and customized datasets that can be directly imported to Excel
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
||Incorporate production data, economics and competitor intelligence to benchmark your operations.
||Identify opportunities and issues based on production data.
|Financial Sector||Understand the drivers behind activity and assess potential deals.
||Learn whose production activities are growing and understand operational and technology trends.
|Downstream Companies (refiners and petrochemical firms)
||Develop a strategy for securing supply and understand the impact on future quality.
|International E&P Companies
||Understand where the North American opportunities are and identify potential targets.
|Industry and Government Agencies
||Apply intelligence to identify and address issues in the oil and gas sector.