Short-Term Price Outlook Service
Where’s the price of energy and feedstocks heading tomorrow? Next week? Next year?
The answer affects everything from upstream capex planning to the price at the gasoline pump, and beyond. But these prices are notoriously volatile, especially over the near term.
The Short-Term Price Outlook service takes as much guesswork out of the equation as possible. And not just for crude oil. We also assess future pricing for natural gas, NGL, refined products and more.
Our proprietary forecast methodology starts by crunching historical data to identify the drivers with the biggest influence on global benchmark prices. We then incorporate those drivers into rigorous modeling that blends economic theory with statistical analysis.
The result? A reliable outlook that will lead you confidently through market ups and downs for the next eight quarters.
- Price forecasts for crude oil, natural gas, NGL, refined products, base petrochemicals and biofuels, evaluated over the next eight quarters.
- Projected margins for refining, steam crackers and aromatic reformers over the same time horizon.
- Prices for all the major pricing centers worldwide.
- Assessments of the underlying supply/demand dynamics that form structural relationships with pricing.
- Assessments of geopolitical and macroeconomic events that influence short-term price volatility.
- Interactive tools for custom charting and data downloads.
|Who Uses This Service?||How Do They Use It?|
||Respond nimbly to market volatility.
|Refiners||Maximize margins and spot opportunities.
||Identify opportunities resulting from fluctuations higher up and farther down the energy value chain.
|Equipment Suppliers & Service Providers
||Anticipate market conditions that could cause your clients to shift strategy.
|Logistics and Transportation
||Map out contingencies to avoid potential disruptions from changing fuel prices.
|Traders & Financial Institutions
||Understand key price drivers and anticipate opportunities.
|Energy & Feedstock Consumers||Get input for sourcing and hedging programs.