Saw San Naing, a manager of Stratas Advisors’ downstream team, will speak at the 15th International Petroleum Industry Conference in Chongqing City, China, on Dec. 13 and 14.
On Day 2 of the conference, San will present “Global marine fuel oil market change and development prospects.” You Wei Aw, Stratas Advisors’ Asian analyst, will also be present at the conference.
More than 300 industry representatives, with expertise in crude oil and fuel oil futures, gasoline and diesel, raw materials and private gasoline stations are expected to attend.
Sessions at the two-day event include:
- International crude oil market trends and prospects.
- Refining capacity’s impact on the existing market landscape.
- The impact of a refined oil consumption tax in the oil industry.
- Global marine fuel market change and development.
- The development and promotion of ethanol gasoline.
See the link for registration information.