Stratas Advisors offers a full range of consulting support through custom arrangements. We provide you with an external perspective, empowering you to develop and implement the strategies and initiatives that best support your future success.
|Our range of consulting services includes:|
||We also cover petchems, catalysts, GHG, product specifications|
Stratas Advisors does not consider the external environment to be static. Rather, we always take into account potential changes in market conditions and the potential actions and reactions of your competitors. Our insights can help you with:
- Opportunity assessments: Identify new international opportunities, with an eye toward market expectations, the competitive landscape, the associated risks and the potential for sustainable value creation. We can also help you develop entry strategies and determine supply chain arrangements and partnering approaches.
- Competitive assessments: Explore strategic differentiators, structural advantages & disadvantages, and operational strengths & weaknesses
- Market studies: Examine current structural conditions, including the level of profitability and the degree of competitive intensity, as well as potential future changes tied to regulatory developments, supply/demand dynamics and entry or exit of competitors
Stratas Advisors has a range of offerings to help you plan results-driven strategic initiatives or implement performance improvement plans.
- Strategic Alignment: Match your strategic intent to your asset portfolio and market positions, your organizational capabilities and the future industry environment.
- Communication Management: Support your chosen strategy with programs that proactively and consistently address the concerns of internal and external stakeholders.
- Value Management: Get the answers to key questions such as what are the best measurements of performance, will current plans deliver superior shareholder returns, and does your current portfolio have yet-to-be-realized opportunities for value creation?
- Organization Development: Implement the most effective business structure, decision-making processes and performance management approach.
- Portfolio Management: Assess your options for strategic business units as well as tangible and intangible assets. Explore changes in capital investment programs; mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; and joint ventures and alliances.
- Transaction Support: Enlist a trusted partner's support throughout the entire deal cycle, including the targeting of counter-parties, assessing offers and assisting with negotiations.
- Risk Management: Understand all the external, internal, above-ground and business factors that are at play, and develop an integrated approach that will avoid, mitigate or eliminate risks.
- Energy Management: Put together programs that are appropriate for your industry, your business characteristics and the outlook for the energy market. Includes an energy supply plan, an approach for negotiating with energy suppliers, risk mitigation initiatives and hedging strategies.
- Supply Chain Assessment: Identify relative competitive advantages and disadvantages by evaluating the supply/demand and pricing outlook, the sourcing of feedstocks and raw material, and the management of utilities and consumables.
- Due Diligence: Asset acquisition, investments, divestments
- Validation of Commercial Strategies: Review and validation of pricing strategies for crude, refined products and others. Includes review of pricing sources, benchmarks used and discounts.