Global Hydrocarbon Supply Service
The Global Hydrocarbon Supply Service delivers timely and relevant insights and forecasts on upstream fundamentals germane to global supply. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats, including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. In addition, the service provides access to selected data, interactive charts, and mapping tools. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Production estimates of oil, natural gas and NGLs production estimates including historical and forecast figures broken out by producing countries and fields with quarterly updates
- Production forecasts for more than 400 marketable crude streams
- Topical and market-inspired insights comprising of scheduled and ad hoc contributions
- Resource estimates (updated annually) for global oil, condensate, natural gas, and NGLs based on geology, prevailing economics, and visible technology
- Customizable, web-based tools that allow user-directed views of supply based on selected parameters (sweet/sour, light/heavy, etc.)
- Downloadable data that can be structured in both standard and customized datasets and directly imported to Excel
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
||Learn how much supply will be entering global markets, where it will come from and the impacts of the global supply/demand fundamentals.
|Crude Oil Marketers
||Understand the implications for the ability to place future volumes of crude oil, natural gas and other hydrocarbons into the market.
|Downstream Companies (Refiners and Petrochemical Firms)||Develop strategies for refining investments and for securing crude oil supplies.
|Oil Traders and Transportation Companies
||Identify production trends and their impact on trade flows; anticipate infrastructure bottlenecks.
|Service Sector and Financial Sector
||Learn the global supply fundamentals for long-term strategic planning.
|Industry and Government Agencies
||Prepare better-informed regulations and initiatives based on data and industry fundamentals.