Global Syngas Service
Our Global Syngas service provides an assessment of the synthesis gas industry across the globe, regions and for key countries. The assessment includes the connection of syngas with the production of chemicals, fuels, power and more. Furthermore, the various feedstocks (including coal, natural gas, biomass, petcoke, residual oil, and waste) are considered. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Web access to analyses, data and data tools
- Interactive tools for custom charting custom charting, data downloads and mapping
- Production forecasts of products derived from synthesis gas, including methanol, jet fuel, diesel, naphtha, gasoline, ethanol, fertilizer and more
- Identification and quantification and of process unit investments
- Database of major equipment and service vendors
- Comprehensive Global Syngas project database of more than 2,100 projects, which includes seven-parameter scoring of in-development and potential projects.
- Excel-based Comparative Project Economics Model
- Analysis of current issues, emerging trends, supply and demand shifts, and emerging demand factors relevant to the global syngas industry.
- Feedstock demand forecasts (coal, oil, natural gas, biomass, petcoke, residual oil, and waste)
- Rigorous analytical assessments of future syngas-based infrastructure project development and proposed capital investment.
- Assessment of "priority" countries, which combined represent more than 80% of syngas development in the world, including the US, the UK, Canada, India and China
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|Gasification Technology Vendors
||Learn where gasification and natural gas reforming technologies are taking hold, and why. Discover growth areas and what factors might emerge for rapid development in the short to mid-term.
|Service Providers & Industry Vendors||Identify future demand trends and focus your strategy on the right prospects and locations.|
|Project Developers||Understand the future supply/demand environment and the underlying economics pertaining to investments.|
|Energy Resources Marketers||Determine the best strategy for securing outlets for supplies in light of demand growth and logistical requirements.|
|Industry Consumers & Utilities||Plan the best strategy for securing future supplies, including negotiating and contracting.|
|Capital Project Investors
||Research the track record and viability of different conversion-process approaches. Who are the major players and how have they fared?
|Policy-makers and Influencers||Make better decisions about regulatory policies and initiatives.|