Global Upstream Project Analytics
The Global Upstream Project Analytics Service (GUPA) delivers timely and actionable research, analysis, and outlooks on global upstream projects. The service delivers both recurring and ad hoc products relevant to near- and long-term prospects of significant projects for industry professionals and followers. Recurring products include annual project and resource assessments, monthly updates, and periodic activity reports. Special reports cover topical subjects of importance to staying abreast of notable upstream projects important for the sector.
Global upstream projects are the foundation to the service. As such, all notable projects are researched and monitored extensively. Stratas maintains tabs on projects across all global areas and maintains databases and analysis that is available to subscribers. Specific attention is given to understanding project design and economics including various financial factors that could impact project outlooks. Notably, Stratas experts leverage company and other sources to stay current on key developments.
Stratas Upstream is an integrated team of geologists, engineers, and financial/economic professionals. Our team structure encourages holistic solutions that consider market forces, as well as, technical and other factors on upstream developments. Hence, our outlooks begin with an understanding of the big picture and conclude with a deep knowledge and respect of the details.
GUPA serves our clients. Research and data are delivered via our dedicated web portal in multiple formats and include both formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Stratas experts are available via calls and email for routine consultation. Our experts are also available for deeper advisory services that can be custom-tailored to meet client needs.
With this service, you receive
- Monthly upstream report covering project developments by region.
- Global summary including regional assessments on activity and developments on noteworthy projects.
- Coverage of existing and new projects with specific focus on major projects that will contribute to future supply. Specific items evaluated include costs and timing of projects in the context of both micro and macro considerations.
- Outlooks and estimated production potential for major projects. Importantly, project timing, capacities, and market expectations are key inputs to our outlooks.
- Complete project details for all tracked projects.
- Web-based benchmarking tools and maps are maintained and provided to ease access to our data. Web-based economic tools facilitate sensitivity analysis on various input variables, all of which are easily downloaded into Excel.
- Access to charts and downloadable data available in both standard and customized datasets that can be easily imported to Excel
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|E&P Strategy||Used by executives, directors, and senior managers for strategy and planning, operational benchmarking and competitor analysis|
|E&P Finance||Used by analysts and managers to benchmark projects and source comparative data to optimize project economics|
|E&P Business Development||Used by business development professionals to evaluate market opportunities in specific upstream sectors|
|Service and EPC Sectors||Used by executives and business development/marketing professionals to evaluate market opportunities in specific upstream sectors|
||Used by asset managers, investors, and analysts to evaluate industry trends, conduct detailed analysis, and gain independent views|
|Industry and Government Agencies
||Used by regulators and policymakers to obtain outside perspectives on factors affecting the oil and gas industry|