North American Shale Infrastructure
Our North American Shale Infrastructure service is complementary with our Enhanced Shale Service, and can also be accessed on a standalone basis. The service provides consistent, independent and comprehensive assessment of infrastructure pertaining to each hydrocarbon commodity, asset class, and regions within North America. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Updated quarterly analyses and data
- Timely one-stop outsourced service to track activity and strategy of over 200 key infrastructure operators and project developers on an ongoing basis
- Competitive assessments that allow evaluation of future investment strategies informed by proprietary production and infrastructure capacity forecasts by region for light oil, condensate, dry gas, NGL mix
- Analyses of the gaps or excesses in announced infrastructure capacities that anticipates future dynamics, constraints and investment opportunity to minimize differentials and maximize netbacks
- Covers gathering, processing, stabilization, splitting, refining, fractionation, cracking, dehydrogenation, mainline transmission and export pipelines, rail terminals, storage facilities, marine petroleum and NGL export terminals, LNG exports, and more
- Comparisons of capacities versus our proprietary production forecasts from a short-term and long-term perspective
- Analysis of project development likelihoods given mergers, regulatory issues, and permit applications and advancements or denials
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|Pipeline, Rail and Marine Operators
||Visualize the future supply/demand environment and pinpoint logistics opportunities.
|Upstream Natural Gas Producers
||Understand and capitalize on market demand.
|Refiners & Processors
||Anticipate volumes and changes in demand.
|Trading and Commodity Traders
||Stay ahead of your competition with crucial market intelligence, including flow rates to or from gas-intensive infrastructure connected to FERC-regulated interstate pipelines.
|Equipment Vendors & Lessors; Process Licensors
||Identify opportunities and target the best prospects.
|Financial Sector: Banking, Research and Investors
||Evaluate portfolios and pinpoint opportunities.
|Governments and Member Associations
||Make well-informed decisions about energy strategies, energy security and long-range plans.
|Engineering & Construction Firms
||Understand the future supply/demand environment and identify the best project contracting prospects.