North American NGL Service
Our North American NGLs service provides an assessment of current and future supply and demand fundamentals, and prices and differentials associated with NGLs (including purity products) within North America from a short-term and long-term perspective. Additionally, the growing importance of the interconnections of North America with the rest of the world is assessed. Analyses and data are delivered through our dedicated web portal in multiple formats including formal and informal analytical content, podcasts, webcasts, and more. Clients also have access to data tools, interactive custom charting with ability for data downloads, and mapping tools.
With this service, you receive
- Comprehensive forecasts for seven NGL commodities, which includes supply, demand and import/export balances for the five U.S. PADD regions and the nation as a whole.
- Detailed forecasts for supply and infrastructure related to NGL y-grade mix, ethane, propane, isobutane, normal butane, field condensate and plant condensate/pentanes plus
- Benchmark Mont Belvieu price forecasts for NGL y-grade mix barrel and purity ethane, propane, isobutane, normal butane and plant condensate
- Tracking and capacity sufficiency analysis of NGL logistical and processing infrastructure, including pipelines, fractionators, de-ethanizers, ethylene crackers, condensate stabilizers and splitters, marine export terminals and more
- Analysis of shifting NGL fundamentals and emerging risks and rewards
- Topical analysis of the NGL industry, including exports to Canada, Mexico, and offshore markets as well as regulatory changes involving flaring, rail tankers, and more
- Database and assessment of more than 800 key plants and projects
- Direct access to analysts
Who uses this service and how do they use it?
|NGL Producers and Gas Processors||Improve netbacks by evaluating NGL prices and supply/demand fundamentals.|
|NGL Fractionators, Petroleum Refiners & Petrochemical Manufacturers||Learn how much feedstock will be available when, where, at what price and from which sources.|
|Pipeline, Marine & Rail Operators||Address emerging bottlenecks and find ways to capture new volumes while moving rising supplies to market.|
|Service Companies, Engineering Firms & Equipment Providers||Focus your strategy on the best prospects and high-growth locations.|
|Investors & Capital Providers||Pinpoint the assets and operators with the best potential for strong returns and low risk.|