StratasScope is a data and data-visualization product that focuses on oil and gas assets. The base module includes location and descriptive information on United States oil and gas and related wells. Descriptive information includes permit, field, and completion data, as well as proprietary data fields. Monthly production streams for each well are also included in the base module. All StratasScope data is housed on cloud services and pre-packaged views in Tableau are easily accessed via Tableau Server.
Permit, as well as production and other data, is sourced from state filings. Stratas also collects and processes data from other public sources including government and third parties to fill out the dataset. With more than 4 million wells and hundreds of data fields per well, StratasScope is comprehensive. A proprietary set of code is employed to ensure data is treated consistently across geographies and through time. This code ensures all collected data is organized, cleaned and structured in a standardized, consolidated database that can be viewed through a browser. Consequently, StratasScope is easy to navigate and use.
StratasScope is designed to ease the burdens of analyzing oil and gas assets. The product enables subscribers to evaluate oil and gas assets spatially, temporally, and comparatively. Dynamic dashboards facilitate quick screening of plays, subplays, wells, operators, trends, and inflection points. Understanding the who’s, what’s, when’s, how’s, and why’s of exploration and development is paramount to optimized decision-making for both industry and investment professionals. Hence, StratasScope is effective.
With this service, you receive
- Well-level data with hundreds of data points per well, including proprietary data, on over 4 million U.S. wells
- Well-level data includes descriptive information including GIS location, geography, play, reservoir, operator, completion, and production characteristics, among others
- Monthly production for oil, gas, and field condensate where available by well for all wells that have contributed to production beginning with January 2000
- Data is accessible via common browser with a StratasScope subscription and is easily downloadable to common software including Excel
- Access to both Stratas pre-configured views and dashboards and secure private domain
- Ready-made views enable quick review of selected oil and gas assets
- Pre-configured views are easily editable and shareable in a secure environment
- Ability to create custom views and dashboards with complete control on access
Technical and subject matter support from Stratas experts